the state that i am in

I feel like it's Christmas morning, only instead of toys, we get to humiliate a close friend. ~FES That 70's Show

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

kickball

Monday night for FHE we played kickball, and unfortunately I discovered that I have no kickball skills. I know, it was a big shock to me, as well. The highlight of the night, however, was after a bunt toward third I took of to first. The Pitcher was about to throw it at me. I knew this, so I did not slow down upon realization that the first baseman was blocking the base. I blew into her right as the ball hit my head. We went flying, the pitcher felt bad, and then the argument went on. you're out, you're in, yada yada yada, and then . . . we settled it by a friendly game of paper, rock, scissors. Which I proceeded to loose. So, I was out. Most unfortunate indeed.


this is my FHE group & my next door neighbor's FHE group.
Brit, Bryn, Sarah, Derek, Gideon, Chris, Ben, Layne
Brock, Kat, Amy, Amy, Joey, Rob


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're the most amazing people I've ever heard of.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We must have the best FHE group ever! Kickball, picture scavenger hunts, kissing... how could it get any better?

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home