the state that i am in

I feel like it's Christmas morning, only instead of toys, we get to humiliate a close friend. ~FES That 70's Show

Monday, December 04, 2006

The adoralbe snowbaby

Here's the ever adorable snowbaby! I took pics of ty at Angie's parents house (when they were feeding me YUM!) It was actually quite funny because Angie asked me what food I like and I said anything but fish and what do we have FISH then for dessert they said, well we made something really special- COCONUT PIE! (I don't care for that particular tropical food) IT was really funny. BUT it was quite delicious. I was surprised. (not that I didn't trust the cooking, just the food) FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD.

ANYWAY, we were all yelling and trying to get ty to smile, which he wouldn't do, but I think he looks adorable in the others even if he isn't smiling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Kayla says she wants a picture. Hint! Hint! Great job on the costume Angie! I love it!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home