the state that i am in

I feel like it's Christmas morning, only instead of toys, we get to humiliate a close friend. ~FES That 70's Show

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Visual Media Class

I know that it's been a long time since I posted, OH WELL. I'm taking a design class and we just had our first project. It's a design of Energy, Information, Decision, and Action something to do with a personality quiz thing. Which by the way I am
and if you look at the link and read the description I think that it describes me very well. It looks like a drawing, some is, but most features (hair, eyes, mouth) are traced from real pictures. it was a new thing, but I really liked doing it.

http://linus.highpoint.edu/~bblatchl/infp.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home