the state that i am in

I feel like it's Christmas morning, only instead of toys, we get to humiliate a close friend. ~FES That 70's Show

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New form of Birth Control

I recently discovered a new and very good form of birth control. Take care of a kid, no matter how adorable, when they are a baby. Melissa had been staying up all night and watching Allie, and I thought, it can't be that bad, I'll watch her for the night. GOD BLESS YOU MOTHER. I wanted to kill myself by the end of the night. It was horrible. Between the feedings, and the fact that she doesn't like to be on her back, I was holding her most the night, and I felt like a train had hit me the next morning. I am in no hurry whatsoever to have a kid, ever.

On a much happier note, I took a very few pictures on my visit home, and below are some that I took of Kayla and Allie. (I know I'm a photographer and I'll, but dang, I was really bad with the focus)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home