the state that i am in

I feel like it's Christmas morning, only instead of toys, we get to humiliate a close friend. ~FES That 70's Show

Sunday, June 11, 2006

OUR FAMILY

Hey, I think I've finally finished the portrait of our family. As always, I'd appreciate any changes. I decided to go with a fade out instead of a crisp line. (The other way is on the pictrues by amy website) Specify which one you'd like. I just need to know what eveyrbody needs, so you can email me. to get a 8x20 it's 8 dollars unmounted. It might be easier to match a size to the frame, so le tme know. Anyway, love ya all. I'm glad that we could do this. I've always envied those families with a beautiful family portrait in their home. I knew that we hadn't had it because well, we hate getting our picture taken. I hope everybody likes it.




ps. this is how a 8x20 will be cropped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home